Monday, February 28, 2011

Lots of Pics!

I was going through pictures from a couple of months ago, and realized there were some really fun ones to share. Even though they are not so recent, I'm still excited to share them!

Joshua still loves to read... especially about trucks and tractors.

Here is Joshua just after sledding down our hill in the back yard.
Caleb after sledding.
Up Close.
Coming inside after shoveling and working hard!
MOHAWK! Sorry, Caleb, you aren't quite there yet.
The best times. Cuddling and reading.
Tackling the buttons.
Biggest Brownest Eyes EVER!
We made a cannon together.
There are those brown eyes again....
Just after waking up from naps.
Getting caught with the flour!
Getting caught with mommy's slippers!
Getting caught with mommy's boots! (He needed a little help when it came to walking in them.)
"Hey mom, I'm headn' out for work! You got my lunch packed yet?"
Getting ready to race.
Happy Valentine's Day! (Great Smile Josh!)
Lovin' and Snugglin'
"Ma! Cut the pickle!"

No comments: