So we haven't been updating much lately, so I thought I would try to catch up a little. :)
Here is Josh giving a little brotherly love to Caleb and showing him the ropes on Lightning McQueen.

Caleb didn't get his morning nap while we were out and about one morning last week. He was so tired, he fell asleep in his high chair. I tried to get it on video, but he was too tired and was out like a light!

Church is also tiring for him! He fell asleep on the way home from church, and didn't even wake up after taking him out of his car seat and into the house. Daddy enjoyed a little cuddle time.

Here we are at Paul Bunyan Land




Cutie Pie with Red Eye

Josh "driving" a little loader at the Carver County Fair a couple of weeks ago. He LOVED sitting in there!

Make-shift Slip 'n Slide!!!!!!

Butterfly house at the Zoo

MOA. This was the first time Josh got to go on this ride. He had so much fun!

Lov'n being outside

Boys Peeking. This was after their nap one afternoon. I let Josh go into Caleb's crib for a little while. I caught them peeking outside and watching the trucks working on our street.
No comments:
Post a Comment