
So Rochelle and I took a walk at the Mall of America (MOA) today for some exercise. Rochelle wanted to make a quick stop to use a coupon she had and while she was in there Josh and I browsed the racks at board game/calendar store, which much to our delight, had ALL of there games 50% off! Needless to say, Josh and I were pretty excited. We ended up getting Settlers of Catan: Seafarers and Blockus. Chell and I just got done playing Blockus, which has to be, in my opinion, the most annoying and confusing game I have ever played. Rochelle is pretty amazing at it, which she does not let me forget. :)
1 comment:
We to just got introduced to this game. I love it and Reid did not think it was that great. I think it must be a right brain, left brain thing, Leah
Post a Comment